Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've lost track of time

Its been a while since my last post, sorry. The CA parents were in town for a nice visit. We didn't get a whole lot done, which was nice. Slept in a lot, went to the farmer's market, ate a ton, typical family stuff. Matt and I also introduced them to pictionary, which neither had ever played. Those who know Tom will understand that the game frustrated him quite a bit since him and my mom had a hard time conveying messages in picture format. I saved a few of the drawings that were produced, we'll see if you can guess what the word was.
While they were here I also managed to pick up some food poisoning. So I've been out of commission for the past couple of days. Not sure what caused it but my poor tummy will be happy when we're back to normal. Of course I did not mind the staying home and sleeping all day. The horrible wounded feeling in my intestines I could have done without. Tom injured himself while he was here as well. Something about his rotator cuff being out of place. Mom was little hazy on the details but it didn't sound very pleasant.

I post more tomorrow or tonight when I get near Matt's camera.

No comments: