Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Its been so long

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. The wedding was a ton of fun as if you couldn't tell by the pictures. I love my family and miss them a ton so it was great being able to see them for a while. I think I ended up spending much of my time at Marc and Elisa's table. Except, of course, when I was strutting my stuff on the dance floor. Matt impressed several members of my family with his dancing skills. Every time he started to dance the flash bulbs went off. I'm trying to start a renewed effort to keep in touch better with my family. Hopefully, I will have the strength to keep it up.
The move begins today! As soon as work is over today Matt and I will begin to move into the new place. I'm super excited and slightly exhausted thinking about the move. Our goal is to try and get all of Matt's things moved before the weekend. I think it is an attainable goal. After that we are going to try and get all of my non-big furniture items (think books, clothes, chairs and whatnot). We're going to have to get a U-haul to move some of my furniture. It is quite lovely having real adult furniture until you have to move it. Luckily we have many helpful friends that have offered to help move us, including Dave who offered to leave work to do it *gasp!*

No comments: