Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It has begun...

It has officially started, Matt and I moved a good three quarters of his apartment last night after work. Steph and Linda came over for a while to help us figure out where all the furniture is going to go. They had several great ideas for our stuff, now we just have to get the furniture into the apartment. Matt was pretty impressed with my ability to keep it all together yesterday with only minimal food and asthma breaks. I was like a woman possessed. I'm just really excited about having this whole moving business over with. Tonight we finish moving Matt's stuff and cleaning up the apartment which shouldn't really take that long since he's only been there for eight months. I was a little peeved because they didn't give us new carpet like they said they were going to and there was no mantle. The carpet is fine except for the half dollar sized hole in the middle of the living room. I was thinking of getting an accent carpet for the living room anyways so its not a huge deal but still. Luckily I'm doing mostly fly work this week so maybe I can knock off half an hour early so we can finish moving/cleaning Matt's place today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had fun at the wedding. Moving sucks! I'm sending you my extras set of hands if that will help make it faster.