Friday, August 29, 2008

Here comes the last weekend

I'm very sorry that my posts have been erratic lately.  The combination of moving and craziness at work have kept me away.  Steph and  Linda helped us move almost all of the rest of the stuff left in my apartment last night.  We really owe them something nice, I offered to cook them a nice dinner.  Matt and I will get the last few boxen tonight and clean up tomorrow.  I would really like to turn in the keys tomorrow so I don't have to take time off on Monday to do it since the office isn't open on Sundays.  It all depends on how tired we are.  Going full out for a week and a half straight has a way of tiring a body out.  Back in June I won tickets to the first home football game of the season when I gave blood.  I also won a autographed UNC football from Butch Davis.  I called his office last week but they hadn't gotten the tickets yet and I'm hoping that with the game tomorrow they might have my tickets now.  On a kind of down note, I'm having a rough time at work right now.  I feel like I'm floundering.  I had a talk with Mark the other day and he says I need to start working a crazy amount of hours and on the weekends so that we can get this paper done.  I know I'm up to the effort (and so does he) but the implications are that I'm not going to have any down time for many months.  It makes me sad.

No comments: