Monday, February 16, 2009

Lab meeting, again?

I just realized this morning that I have to give lab meeting on Wednesday.  Its not a huge deal but it just means I have to rearrange my day to set everything up.  Bleh.  Also, while I have gotten a lot of stuff done lately, it doesn't feel like enough.  It never does. 
The university had a bomb threat last night.  They have it set up so that we get text messeges in case of emergency.  I looked this morning and they have decided that it was a hoax, which is good. 
Matt and I don't really do anything big for Valentine's day.  Like last year we "celebrated" by going to Red Robin.  Its fun because all the high school kids are there too.  They're all dressed up and its just so cute.  We decided yesterday that we're going to step up our workout routine to everyday instead of every other day.  I think it should go well.  I am now able to run for half an hour without dying.  When we started about a month ago it was twenty minutes and then I was ready to pass out.  Yay exercise!

No comments: