Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Go Heels! Boo dookies!

Tonight is the first of our basketball games against dook.  I'm excited about watching it on our TV.  Hopefully we'll make their ugly fans cry again.  That was fun. 
I've been listening to Michael Jackson all day today.  Matt and I saw an old "ripped from the headlines" Law and Order this weekend that was about a MJ type character. I couldn't get it out of my mind so I put my MJ playlist on my pud.  Now, I think that people should at some point stop blaming everything in their childhood for how they turned out.  The poor Jackson family though, they have a lot to blame.  Or really mostly just their dad.  Anyways, I always try and remember MJ as he was when I was a kid and in his fan club-- a black man that turned out the most awesome songs ever!  I still get all giddy when I hear "Another Part of Me".  It boggles my mind to this day that Matt didn't get to grow up seeing Captain Eo.  I have to find that on dvd.  Also on the MJ thought, my friend Mike was MJ for Halloween a couple of years ago and he said that a lot of his high school students didn't realize that MJ used to be a megastar for his music.  WTF!!!  Those kids' parents need to be fined for, I don't know, something.  Thats just wrong.  I digress.  So, take home message of today:  dook sucks and (old) MJ rocks.