Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm not dead yet

I know so many of you have been wondering, and the answer is: I'm not dead yet.  I have been in bed for the better part of a week.  The doctor says that I have a very bad cold with a sinus infection.  Luckily, my voice has returned, which I'm sure Matt is go grateful for.  He has been the most wonderful nurse a girl could ask for.  I'm all better yet but I'm getting there.  We're starting to count down the days until Thanksgiving.  Matt has wisely vetoed some of the things that I wanted to do for the holiday.  I get a little ambitious and with the cold I have gotten behind in the planning.  He's right though, as long as the food is good and the house is clean, the rest doesn't really matter.  I'll post our menu later this week.  I think we're going to go to Walmart on Friday to do the grocery shopping.  Ugh, stupid sinus infection is making me dizzy.  Later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not dead yet either! But my loving patience is wearing a bit thin. Please call or write, because I don't have any of your new digits. Here are mine just in case you have lost them which I know can happen. (626)-675-5011
9412 La Gloria Dr. Alta Loma, Ca 91701

And Happy Birthday to Matt-Pooh who almost shares my birthday, by the way (oct. 19th). Any who, just checking in again. This was (by the way) kind of what I was refering to when I said I kind of felt like you had out grown our friendship. I feel a little let down again. -V