Thursday, June 11, 2009

Raindrops keep falling on my head

Wow, two posts in one day. Its crazy. I was moved to post again because I just dropped Matt off at his lab get together. It literally started pouring cats and dogs outside. There has been a ton of lightning and thunder all over the place. When I was a kid we used to "calculated" the distance of the lightning by counting Mississippi's from the flash until we heard the thunder. In our scientifically derived method, one Mississippi equaled one mile. Now by these ultra sophisticated methods I believe that just before I got out of the car when I returned home, the lightning must have been in the parking lot because I didn't even finish saying one before the thunder sounded. eeeeee!!!! Needless to say the short walk back to the apartment got me totally soaked but it was fun.

No comments: