Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my busy schedule to highlight one of the most important people in my life.  Today is my mom's birthday, I won't tell which one although I'm sure she won't mind.  My mom has been one of my biggest supporters throughout my life and is still one of my role models.  She was there for me during times in my life that seemed impossible to live through.  We have been a team for as long as I can remember.  She is an amazing woman.  She helps people past the point that most people would.  It never occurs to her to figure out what she can get out of it, only that someone is in need and she has the means to make their life a little bit better.  My mom has supported me through all my craziness, through my undergrad, and now that I'm three thousand miles away at grad school she is still there on a daily basis whenever I need something.  You couldn't ask for a better mother in life.  She's never been wishy-washy or a weak woman.  She has always been an example I could look at to see the kind of woman I want to be.  I love you Mom. Happy Birthday!

No comments: